i finally added my picture! (see? ----->) it took a while because i couldn't find one that was small enough. we used to have a photo resizer but now that we're using windows vista, our previous resizer apparently won't work.
i still can't figure out how to link to my previous posts...can anyone help?
also, in the archive sidebar, why does it show how many posts per month i write? i don't like that. someone tell me how to make that go away too. please?
thank you and good bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Rumiko!
I remembered your page...I told you I would. Well I'm pretty sure you know who this is hence the name haha. Guess what? Colorado vs Edmonton tonight @ 9! It's going to be an interesting one...Well have fun at your Christmas parrtyy see yaa
i made one of the guys at the party check the score of the game...when he said it was 4-1, i thought he was joking! boo. oh well, you may have won this round, but just wait until next time!
Post a Comment