08 March 2007

grey's diagnosis

there is a quiz on the grey's anatomy website which, upon completion, tells you which grey's character you are most like. in light of the rerun tonight (second week in a row, i might add) and to tide myself over, i did the quiz. everytime i answered a question that would qualify me to be izzie, i cursed myself...like my worst quality being too emotional...but when all was said and done, i'm meredith. i don't know what that says about me. her friends call her dark and twisty. i don't think i'm either of those, although i do have dark hair. and i'm semi-flexible. hence twisty. but i'm definitely not scary and damaged!

now, my precious grey's fans...i know you won't be able to resist, if you haven't already done the quiz...who are YOU most like?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Miranda! I was surprised at first but I guess it makes sense. Interesting little quiz.

Anonymous said...

yuck.. i AM izzie.

melpie said...

it'd be more fun if you guessed who ppl were before they told you, don't you think?

but ... seeing as this little comment section is not so conducive to that - i'll spill the beans and reveal that i'm apparently most like addison.
(does that mean i have no friends?)

BuddhaKenji said...

Call me Callie.

I didn't see a quiz about which Grey male I am. I'm guessing George.