29 October 2008

hmph!

from the writer's blog for brave new world:

"I know, you wish I were talking more about the episode. And the characters. Problem is, I’m in the middle of writing episode 511, and my head is totally in the middle of the season, so if I started talking about the characters, I’d inevitably wander into what’s going on with them in the middle of the season, and that’s the kind of thing that REALLY pisses Shonda off. So I’m gonna stop. Sorry. That’s it. Dermatologists and diaries.

i don't care! every writer says "my brain is fried because i'm on episode 81721 and it's soooo good but i can't tell you anything about it". so annoying. hey, here's an idea - why don't you write the blogs as you write the episodes? hmm?

i waited a week and five days for THAT?! dermatologists and diaries. please.

No comments: